- The campsite has completely new sanitary facilities - toilets and bathrooms, new tables for table tennis, etc. viz. photo.
This project was implemented with the financial contribution of the Central Bohemian Region.
- Please note that due to the COVID-19 epidemic, guests are required to prove clean bill of health or completed vaccination.
- Our boat rental is opened daily since June 27.
- The campsite is opened since May 25.
- Newly we accept credit cards at the reception desk.
- Our boat rental offers new pedal boats and stand up paddleboards (SUP).
- Caravans A and C was replaced by the newer ones. They offers more comfortable accomodation.
Look at the photos.
- We have finished a reconstruction of our old toilets.
- A safety bathing zone was marked around our beach.
Thanks to the Navigation Authority.
We believe that new marking will contribute to your increased safety during bathing.
- We have launched a new website for the campsite. It has new graphics, provides more information and is more transparent.
It is also responsive, you can therefore use it not only on your PC, but also on your mobile phone, your tablet, etc.
- We widened the reach of our Wi-Fi network. Currently it covers cca. 70% of the area of the campsite.
- Because of the increased interest we also added another caravan to the campsite.
Overall we currently offer five four-bed caravans and we plan to add another one for the next season.
- We broadened the offer of the boat rental to include a new Bush Skate 350 inflatable boat equipped with a Honda BF5 motor.
- In the Caravans section we published a table of vacant dates for the stays in caravans. These dates will be updated on a regular basis.
In the event that you are interested you can choose both the specific caravan and the vacant date and then just send an e-mail to us or call to confirm the booking.
- Toilets by the kiosk underwent another stage of reconstruction: The WC cabins were equipped with new front walls and doors.
Washable surfaces in a modern lime colour and stainless steel fittings bring improvements in terms of both appearance and hygiene.
- We put the Wi-Fi Internet connection into operation which is available in the vicinity of the reception desk and the kiosk (and is free of charge for the guests to the campsite).
- New in the kiosk: roasted baguette, Kofola on draft and flavoured crushed ice.
- New and newly reconstructed pedal boats are available for rent.
- We are also building a new sports ground close to the reception area for ball games.
Unfortunately this will not be completed this year; the surface has not been levelled and the protective nets are still lacking.
Currently, for example, you can use it for badminton, petanque, etc.
- This year a brand new reception desk opened.
We hope that it will help to ensure the safety and the protection of your assets
and also restrict the entrance of non-accommodated visitors and thereby ensure a more peaceful environment for the accommodated guests.
- We purchased pedal boats with a slide for use with our boat rental.
- We reached 1st place in THE CAMPSITE OF YEAR 2014 poll in the Central Bohemia Region and we thank you all for your appreciation!
- We now offer the possibility of a flat-rate payment for the whole-season placement of the caravan.
For more details see the Price List.
- We are pleased to inform you that our campsite was not seriously affected by floods that occurred in June and that it is currently in full operation again.
While the quality of the water in the dam was worsened after the floods, it did gradually improve.
In accordance with the Regional Hygienic Authority, on the 15th of July the water quality level was 2, which indicates bathing without any limitations.
- In THE CAMPSITE OF THE YEAR 2013 poll we moved to the 32nd place in the overall evaluation.
At the same time we reached the 2nd place in the Central Bohemia Region.
- We commenced the operation of the pedal and motorised boat rental that is located on a new pier in the bay.
- The opening of the Napalubu.eu cabin cruiser rental.
- New toilets are available next to the washrooms with showers.
- We expanded the opening hours of the kiosk – during the holidays Tue – Sun from 10:00 a.m., Mon from 3:00 p.m.
- In THE CAMPSITE OF THE YEAR 2012 poll we placed on the satisfactory 37th place in the entire CR. We have the best evaluation within the area of Slapy Lake. Thank you for your appreciation!
- Currently the steamboat stops directly by the bridge, only 100 m from the campsite.
- We built a children's playground close to the kiosk – including a climbing tower, a slide, a sloping net and a climbing wall.
- The Rope Park has recently opened a new rope section for children.
- We have changed a beer brand in the kiosk; currently we offer Staropramen 10° and 12°. Other novelties include, for example Cool Lemon, lángos, etc.
- The kiosk is broadening its offer – hot dog, French fries, fried cheese and other refreshments. We have Gambrinus 10° and 12° on draft.
- A newly built
Slapy Rope Park, which is located in the immediate vicinity of the campsite, has been in operation since the 4th of July 2009.
- We installed a tennis table near the kiosk.
- The campsite was equipped with a new washroom with hot water and showers.
- From the beginning of the season we offer the rental of fully equipped caravans that are permanently located in the campground.