Operating Rules and other Information
Prior to the commencement of your sojourn, please familiarise yourself with these Operating Rules and with our Price List.
Enter the space of the campsite only if you are aware of the conditions that are defined below and provided that there is a vacant space.
- After your arrival at the camp check-in at the Reception Desk.
It is necessary to provide your identity card, to report the car registration plate number
and any significant information about your stay (i.e. the number of persons and other items, the date of departure, etc.).
The accommodation fee is paid at the beginning of the stay in cash.
After the payment has been made you will be issued a receipt, aparking card (please place it visibly in your car) and a number to be put
visibly on the relevant tent or caravan.
- If you do not find anybody at the Reception Desk, first find yourself a suitable place,
then enter the camp in your own car and you will still be able to obtain a choice of lodging.
Subsequently, as soon as possible and based on the operating hours and the instructions that are
available at the Reception Desk, come there to officially check-in.
The use of the campsite:
- The entrance and parking of vehicles is allowed for accommodated persons and for a relevant one-off fee also for their
- The limited speed of 10 km per hour is valid in the entire area of the campsite.
- Please place the tents, the caravans and the vehicles in such a manner as to prevent the blocking of other camping places,
the limiting of the exit of other vehicles or the passability of roads.
Order and cleanliness:
- The order and the cleanliness depend mainly on you – please use the garbage cans to dispose of your garbage
and prior to your departure clean the space that you used.
- The washroom is designated only for personal hygiene. Use the outdoor sinks for washing your dishes.
- The free running of dogs on the campsite is prohibited.
- It is necessary to observe the quiet hours between 11:00 p.m. and 6:00 a.m.
- Be considerate to other guests; i.e. do not disturb them with amplified music or with the operation of noisy machines,
unnecessary riding in cars and on motorbikes, etc.
The use of a chain saw or of any other extremely noisy machine(s) is forbidden in the camp.
- Especially rough or any aggressive behaviour of the guest is considered as a serious breach of the Operating Rules
and it entitles the operator to immediately exclude the guest from any further stay-period.
Forbidden at the campsite is:
- establishing fireplaces; the fireplaces that have already been established and approved by the operator can be utilised
based on the diligent observation of fire safety rules.
- in the event of an increased risk of forest fires there is a complete ban on starting an open fire, including using portable grilles, etc.
- building any fixed constructions, e.g. sheds, annexes, roofing, smoke-houses, cellars, etc.
The wooden floor for the area under the tent can be constructed only based on the operator's approval.
- modifying the terrain, damaging trees, any vegetation and soil, planting trees, bushes, etc.
- selling goods, providing services and any other commercial activities without the consent of the operator.
The use of the beach:
- In the areas of the bank/beach it is forbidden to place vehicles, tents, caravans, sheds, piers, walkways or any other constructions.
- Additionally it is forbidden to place or anchor there vessels that are subject to the SNA registration.
- A non-registered vessel, e.g. a rowing boat, can be placed there for a short-term period, during the stay.
If you wish to leave your boat there for a long-term period, i.e. for longer than 14 days,
please use – for example – the shores in the adjacent bay.
- Do not block the room space for launching the boat on the water.
- The areas of the campsite, the beach and the parking-place are not monitored;
therefore the guests and their visitors are responsible for their own health and their own items.
- It is not possible to place an unoccupied tent in the campground.
- The places for a short-term stay in the own tents or caravans cannot be booked in advance.
- Electric connections are not available in the campground.
- It is necessary to pay for each accommodation unit (i.e. a tent, a caravan) at the latest within 10 days after its placement.
Failure to do so, entitles the operator to seize the unit at the expense of the guest and to release it only
after the payment of the outstanding amount has been made.
- In the event of any gross and/or repeated breaches of the obligations resulting from these Operating Rules or from the staff's
instructions, the guest is required to leave the premises of the campsite without compensation for the already paid
and unutilised accommodation fee.
- In the event of the premature termination of the stay based on the guest's free-will the already
paid price for the stay will not be refunded.
- The campsite is open during the period between the 1st of May and the 30th of September.
We wish you a pleasant and an undisturbed stay.